Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just Agree With Him


satan loves to accuse us, day and night.
You’re no Christian. Look at how you lie.
You’re no Christian. I doubt that you’re even saved.
You’re no Christian. Look at how weak your faith is.
You’re no Christian. You wish you were just as rich as the guy next door.
You’re no Christian. You’re thinking what she’d look like in just her underwear.
You’re unworthy to call yoursel . . .

Shut-up you little schmuck. That’s right. I’m unworthy. I’m unworthy today. I’ll be unworthy tomorrow. And I was unworthy when Jesus died to pay the penalty for all the sins that you keep yapping about. You say I’m weak in faith. Well, guess what? You’re right. I’m prone to wander. I’m prone to fail. But God gave me enough faith to trust Jesus for my salvation and that makes me a winner and you a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment