Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Thursday, December 16, 2010

You’re Too Brown

Grrr - All of our children are minority race. They’re beautiful. Sure they're brain damaged but to me they are really nice kids.

Last night when I was praying with my kids, my five-year-old said that three of the kids in her class said they didn’t like her because “I’m too brown.”

O my how my heart aches!

I mean, I can think of some other reasons why kids might not like her (believing she’s the queen of earth for example) but because she too brown?

How stupid can people be? Whites spend a bizillion dollars a year on trying to get brown. They lie in tanning beds and travel to the beach and smear themselves with creams and lotions to get rid of the ugly pasty white and then they despise those who are naturally brown.

How does God keep from killing us all? I really don’t know.

1 comment: