Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Thursday, November 15, 2012


I had been filled with anger, confusion, hate, selfishness, greed you name it. When God revealed Himself to me, it was a supernatural peace and love that was so far higher and beyond anyhting you can experience on earth. I knew it was God. He poured out his love into my heart, and I was instantly changed in that moment.”
former atheist and guitarist for Korn – Brian Welch

1 comment:

  1. That's very interesting. I had heard of Korn not being together anymore but I did not know why. I was curious to learn a bit more and apparently Brian Welch realized that he was going down the wrong path when he saw his 5-year-old girl humming some (inappropriate) lyrics of one Korn's song. I am so glad for him that he was able to give up addiction and chose a healthier lifestyle. It will surely be of great help for his daughter.

    At the same time, isn't it funny that he does exactly the same reasoning error as you Rod? Clearly, nothing supernatural happened here. It's just a human realizing that he was an ass and decided to put his mind into changing. It's never easy to make such changes so I am always impressed by those who succeed. Kudos to him.

    ReplyDelete