Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Friday, February 26, 2010

I Hate My Nissan

I hate everything about my crappy 2007 Nissan Sentra that I bought from the crappy Oakwood Nissan dealership in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. I hate the crappy cvt that only works properly at summer temperatures and the crappy service at the crappy service department. I had an appointment for an oil change. Not heart surgery - an oil change. Two hours later the car was still sitting where I had parked it. This is not the first time that an oil change has taken over an hour. Never again will I go back. And I hate the way the crappy service department tries pushing crappy Nissan parts, parts, parts, "You need a new cabin air filter." Ya right. Like all the winter dust since my last oil change in November has plugged the thing. I've heard them telling other customers the same thing. I am soooo sorry that I ever bought this crappy vehicle from this crappy dealership.

No comments:

Post a Comment