Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Freewill Rejection of God

I just read - again - how some atheist is worried that those in heaven will use their freewill to reject God.

Ya - that’s likely.

If I’ve rejected satan’s temptations while here on earth, why would I suddenly accept those lies as worthy of my time once I’m in heaven? How stupid would someone have to be to do that?

“Oh, but it happened once before,” the atheist says. “What’s to keep it from happening again?”

Happened before? Ah, you mean when satan wanted to “be” God? When satan wanted to be the master of his fate and the captain of his soul? Listen, it’s satan and atheists who want to usurp the role of God - no one but satan and those who follow him want to take away from God His place of Lord, Master, Saviour.

I assure you, no one in heaven is going to look at those in hell, “whose smoke from their torment rises forever and ever,” and say, “I think I’m going to go over there.”

Now, there will be people who desperately and fruitlessly try to change their minds but I assure you, it won’t be those who are in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment