Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Justification

That’s a term that describes the process by which we (Christians) have been taken by our Creator from “guilty as charged” to “not guilty.”

. On the cross, God treated Jesus as if He’d lived my life (God took upon Himself His own wrath)

. Based on my faith in what the resurrection accomplished, God treats me as if I’d live the life of Jesus. (It’s Just As If I’d Not Sinned - Justified)

Fair?
Not fair?

It is what it is.

You can accept it and live - or
You can reject it and die

“For the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus.” Romans 6:23

“Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded.” Romans 3:27

“Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law;” Romans 3:20

“For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works.” Romans 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment