Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Friday, September 7, 2012


When Craig Keener was an atheist, he said one of his nonscientific reasons for not following Jesus was the 80% of the people in America who claimed to be Jesus' followers, yet most of them lived as if it made no difference for their lives.
After becoming a Christian I reasoned that if I believed that there was truly a Being to whom I owed my existence and who alone determined my eternal destiny, I would serve that Being unreservedly. I reasoned further that just because these Christians did not really believe in Jesus, there was surely no reason why I should follow their example.”
Craig Keener
It's always nice to hear wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment