Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Into Your Hands


Into your hands I commit My Spirit.” Those were some of Jesus’ last words.
What a wonderful relaxation.
What a wonderful rest.
Have you known that rest? Have you been overwhelmed by the details of life – yet – at peace with whatever the outcome because you automatically say to your Creator, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”
What an amazing place to be.
Cast all your anxieties upon Me.” Give them to Me. Throw them at Me. Be rid of them. Forget about them. Let Me take care of them. So many people live a third rate Christian life because they hold on tightly to their worries. By refusing to commit their spirit to their Lord and Saviour, many Christians disobey the One who wants to love them.
Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit.”
I will lie down and sleep in peace because you alone O Lord provide for my safety.”
What kind of person turns away from an offer of true and deep peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment