Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What’s Done in Vegas . . .

This post is about those who believe, they actually believe that there is such a thing as a victimless crime. Some list prostitution as such an event. “Two consenting adults,” whine the atheists. “Let them do what they want. Who gets hurt?” I think they really don’t know.

Dull of mind.
Slow of thought.

Another line is, “What’s done in Vegas stays in Vegas”
Oh my. Why does your spouse need to know what you did in Vegas? What s/he doesn’t know won’t hurt. So say the moral leaders of the secular world.

Reality is, there is no such thing as a sin that hurts no one. There isn’t any sin that is kept to ourselves. Anyone who says, “It’s only my business” doesn’t understand humans, nor their Creator, no h/herself.

Everything that “I” do effects you.

It effects my relationship with my Creator.
It effects my relationship with myself.

What’s done in Vegas, or Mexico, or Thailand or the privacy of your own bedroom most certainly does not stay in those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment