Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Love Your Spirit

I was standing in the shower this morning, brooding about a dilatory trait that I've noticed in one of my children. Just as I was starting to hit my stride, Jesus' Spirit hit me upside the head with the realization. That was me! I presented the very same characteristic. What's more, I've been like that for decades. 
My son probably learned it from me!
What a humbling experience. To recognize my spiritual blindness was and is deeply disturbing. 
On the other hand, it is so very uplifting to know that my Lord and Saviour loves me enough to never let up on changing me, transforming and conforming me to the likeness of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.

I love Your Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment