Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

As I look back over my life, there are several truths that recur daily.

. God shows me that He is always present with me.

. God shows me that regardless of how difficult the circumstance, He always brings about what is best for me.

. God shows me that, not because of who I am but in spite of who I am, He likes being with me, speaking to me, listening to me, walking with me through each and every circumstance. He loves to watch me try.

. God shows me that He is in charge. Nothing good or difficult happens without His permission.

These are truths that I’ve learned to live by and no decision to follow Him has turned out for the worse - never - not once.

No comments:

Post a Comment