Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Saturday, August 6, 2011

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you (Psalm 32:8).

My Lord and my God has proven Himself 100% dependable in all His counsel, correction, comfort and guidance. I cannot think of a single example where following / obeying God has led to something that I would regret. In fact, even though He has answered my prayers in ways that I would have never dreamed of, His way has always been better than my own plan.

Creator God is a Father whose plans for us are life changing and eternal. Because His plans for me have always been perfect, I long to walk ever closer with Him through each and every day. This is a Father who longs to spend time with me. Not because of who I am but because of His love and compassion. The price He paid to be with us should remove any doubt of His intentions toward us.

No comments:

Post a Comment