Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Farrah Fawcett is NOT Dead!

I had mentioned a couple posts ago that I had gone over a picture of members of the audience at the Oscar Awards with a magnifying glass and Farrah Fawett was not in attendance. Why then, I reasoned, should she be kicking up a stink about not winning any kind of award. That is when a couple guys (I think they’re atheists) tried to tell me that Fawcett is dead. THAT is a dirty lie. And here’s how I know.

This morning. THIS VERY MORNING I heard Farrah Fawcett on the radio. So there! She was singing her hit song. I can’t remember what it’s called but the key line goes, “You’re so vain. I’ll bet you think this song is about you.” I’m convinced that it’s about her husband Robert O’Neil but that’s another issue. The point is, she can’t very well be dead if she’s singing on the radio, now can she.

That’s what you get from people who believe in evolution.

10 comments:

  1. ... is this a joke?

    Fawcett is dead... and that song was and written/performed by Carly Simon...

    If this is a joke, you totally got me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a joke. Good grief man. How could someone live in North America and not know about Farrah Fawcett, or Ryan O'Neil or Carly Simon? I didn't even watch the stupid Oscars much less find a picture of the audience that I could go over with a magnifying glass.

    I was just in a mood, wrote something down and Anon, faithful as ever ran with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is all that God stuff a joke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've already made that decision. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem is when you spout nonsense it's impossible the tell what is a 'joke' and what is just plain 'nonsense'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world is not going to tilt if you make a mistake and think it is one when it is actually the other. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so used to reading things you post that I find to be so factually baseless, I can't recognize sarcasm or humor that depends on your hyperbole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife has always said that if I have to tell people it's a joke, it probably wasn't that funny to begin with. One of the hazards of reading my blog I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do wonder what you're thinking of when you say "factually baseless," but, whatever

    ReplyDelete