Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Have Never Been Unloved

I have been unfaithful
unworthy
unrighteous
unmerciful
unreachable
unteachable
unwilling
undesirable
unwise
I’ve been undone by what I’m unsure of

But because of You and I know that You endure
I know that I have never been unloved

I have been unbroken
unmended
uneasy
unapproachable
unemotional
unexceptional
undecided
unqualified
unaware
unfair
unfit

But even I can see the sacrifice you made for me
That shows that I have never been unloved

“For while we were still unable to please God
Jesus died for the ungodly.”
Romans 5:8

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=IgniterMedia#p/u/60/spr9aCNdRbU
Michael W. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment