Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Monday, March 8, 2010

Nothing for Fawcett?

That was the complaint in some article. I didn’t read the whole thing but it sounded like Farrah Fawcett’s people were whining because she didn’t win an Oscar?

For what?

She hasn’t been in anything of note for years. In fact, I looked carefully at pictures of the audience and I don’t think she even showed up for the Oscars.

Listen lady, just because you have big hair doesn’t make you qualified for anything, much less being a good actress; which I might add applies to all women. In fact if any women wins anything more than best actress for anything, ever, I’ll quit blogging.

6 comments:

  1. Farrah Fawcett is deceased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? Why have there not been any News Reports about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, I looked carefully at pictures of the audience and I don’t think she even showed up for the Oscars.

    I was all "WOAH!" when I read this line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it's less shocking if Rod didn't know she was dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We only get News coverage in Canada twice a year. April and October. It probably hasn't come out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my site...
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete