Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Saturday, April 27, 2013

This is what drives atheists crazy


All this bastard has to do is say, "Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name I repent of my sins and open my heart to let Jesus come inside of me. I come before you to say that I’m guilty. I admit to you that I’ve done horrible things to many people. Jesus, You are my Lord and Savior and even though I’m a degenerate scum, I believe you died for my sins and you were raised from the dead. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Thank You Father for saving me in Jesus' name. Amen.” See. Anybody gets to go to heaven. You accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior and whatever you’ve done, it no longer matters. Ignoring that you might have even killed a child? NOT IMPORTANT. Because according to the New Testament, all you have to do is ask for forgiveness and BAMMO. Get out of hell free card. Fuck That!"

This was written by an atheist woman who was judging someone who she was certain was a worse human than she. Without knowing what they're asking for, atheists demand justice - for those who they think are worse - which is pretty much everyone. But that's not their biggest mistake. 

When atheists say, “it no longer matters [what you’ve done],” why are they wrong? How are they wrong?

Atheists fail to comprehend that what you’ve done, no more than that, who you are matters so much that it cost Jesus His very life to cover the cost of your sins and to repair the damage of your sinful nature.

Because they don’t get that, the concept of grace is an abomination to the atheist mind. They seem unable to think far enough ahead to a time when more than anything else in the world, they will cry out for grace, but it will be too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment