Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Way Beyond What's Necessary


So I'm sitting in my kitchen working on a solution to Bernoulli's Brachistrochrome Problem, and I look out the window. I've been told that because of the harsh and ever changing Continental Weather Patterns, living in Saskatchewan develops character. Well I have to tell you, this weather has gone way beyond character-building.
It's almost the end of April and there is still .5 metre of snow in the backyard. This morning the temperature was 26 degrees below the seasonal norm. We've had seven months of snow and my character is deteriorating fast.
And just to make sure I tip over the edge, I've got 5 little kids practising the “Cup Song” at the table behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment