Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Because . . .

Because of my relationship with Jesus, I have freedom from resentments, freedom to look forward to eternity, freedom to become a man of integrity, freedom from self-centeredness, and freedom to be thankful, wonderfully, wonderfully thankful. I have the freedom to admit that everything that I have is from God and from Him alone, freedom from the need to be rich, freedom to be wronged without it becoming a big deal and I have found the freedom to learn and to grow into Christ-likeness in every single situation.

These and all the freedoms that I’ve described so far in this series are things that simply weren’t mine to enjoy prior to my healed relationship with my Creator. These are freedoms that He has given to me and He’ll give to you should you decide to follow Him as Lord and Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment