Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Monday, September 20, 2010

Because . . .

Because of my relationship with Jesus, I have freedom from making huge life-decision mistakes, freedom to have a good marriage, freedom from confusion and second guessing, freedom from pride, freedom to give justice, but not to seek it, and I have the freedom to understand that all the good that happens in my life is like a stream that is leading me directly back to the Source.

If you think that following God, accepting Jesus as your Saviour and repenting of your sins is somehow an onerous task, read back over the posts in this series. Jesus has set me free! These things were simply not mine prior to Jesus finding me and bringing me safely into His kingdom. He can and will provide for you the same kinds of freedom, if only you will turn from your sin and commit to following Him as Lord of your life.

2 comments:

  1. You can't follow someone or something that does not exist, you do not even know which direction your make believe heaven is in, much less the direction of an invisible make believe god?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're only pretending to follow someone in your delusional mind.

    ReplyDelete