Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Because . . .

Because of my relationship with Jesus, I have freedom to know what it’s like to have enough no matter the circumstance. I have more than any of the richest people in the world. I know that I have more than say, Donald Trump because I have enough and he doesn’t. That’s why I can say that because of my relationship with Jesus, I have freedom to find pure rest for my soul, freedom to know with certainty that because of my faith, every morning I can put on the breast-plate of God’s approval and to know that God will never leave me or give up on me.

These things were simply not mine prior to Jesus finding me and bringing me safely into His kingdom.

1 comment:

  1. One thing that is for sure, when you die you'll be an ex-christian.

    ReplyDelete