Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Friday, September 24, 2010

Because . . .

Because of my relationship with Jesus, I have freedom from the need to outperform others, freedom to look forward to tomorrow, freedom from God’s wrath, freedom from putting me first, freedom from the need for position, freedom from the feeling of alienation, freedom to be bathed in the soothing warmth of God’s enormous Love, freedom from dependence on false gods, freedom to have patience in the midst of suffering, and I have the freedom to become more than a conqueror.

Atheists think that all a person has to do is make up some sort of belief, believe in it strongly and these changes begin to happen. Atheists live in a fantasy world.

These things were simply not mine prior to Jesus finding me and bringing me safely into His kingdom. He lives. He reigns in power and honour and glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment