Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven
where moth and rust cannot destroy and thieves cannot break in and steal

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Because . . .

According to some atheists, I’m no better off than anyone else in the world, because of my relationship with Jesus. They read these post and, I guess, they think these are just words - something that I’ve made up. One even thinks these changes have come about because I believe strongly in a fantasy.

The fact is, Jesus is alive and He works to bring change in the lives of those who live with Him as Lord of their lives.

Because of my relationship with Jesus I have freedom from judgment. He has blotted out my wrongs. He has cleansed me from sin. He is only interested in my broken and contrite heart and today I can praise God because Calvary covers all my sins, past, present, and future. How amazing! How incredible! How wonderful!

These things are now mine and they can be yours if you repent of your sins and allow your Creator into your life.

4 comments:

  1. ...and they can be yours if you repent of your sins and allow your Creature into your life.

    What Creature?

    Funny typo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They read these post and, I guess, they think these are just words - something that I’ve made up. One even thinks these changes have come about because I believe strongly in a fantasy.

    *sigh*

    Really, 4 years you say? I cannot talk for other people commenting here, but you confuse two things here:

    1 - No, you don't make stuff up. Your personal experiences and your beliefs are expressed honestly. There is no reason for anybody to think that you are lying about that.
    Remember... I believe you when you say that "you saw someone fly".

    2 - Yes you did change because of your beliefs, there is no doubt about that. The fact that it's a fantasy or not is IRRELEVANT. You changed because of your beliefs and personal feelins/experience. Period.

    It does not make what you believe in LESS, or MORE, true.

    Care to correct these two misunderstandings or you'll express them for another 4 years? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Jesus is alive and He works to bring change in the lives of those who live with Him as Lord of their lives." I've seen it happen over and over again. Thanks for speaking truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace Fox said...
    "I've seen it happen over and over again."

    Really? You're a Canadian female baby-boomer who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and who has even seen other people who believe in him, wow, what a shocking surprise!!

    Keep up the good work with helping people though, as I keep saying to Thesauros, I appreciate all good actions toward other human beings. You see, I care a lot more about the world we currently live in than you, so it's nice to see that even if this reality is worthless for you Christians, you still take the time to try to make it better. Thanks for your positive contributions!

    ReplyDelete